OUR DATA CENTER & SERVER TECHNOLOGY Cutting Edge Technology to Power Your Every Need
Los Angeles, USTest IP: 18.104.22.168
Dallas, USTest IP: 22.214.171.124
Ashburn, USTest IP: 126.96.36.1997
Roubaix, FRTest IP: 188.8.131.52
Quebec, CATest IP: 184.108.40.206
RELIABLE AND POWERFULL INFRASTRUCTURE
Hostinglayers understands the need for high performance and reliable hosting solutions and our well planned infrastructure is one of the reasons why weâ€™re considered to be a great web hosting company.
All of our servers are housed inside a state-of-the-art datacenter facility.
Our data centerâ€™s are equipped with raised floors, climate control, 24/7 security, fire suppression systems, water detection systems, UPS & generators to ensure that our customers data is safe and secure.
Hostinglayers uses the latest generation processors from Intel and uses Juniper and Cisco for network switching/routing.
Powered by 300% Clean Renewable Energy.
- Our network is routed by the top of the line Juniper edge routers and aggregated through Cisco and Juniper switches.
- As a high quality web hosting partner, we have access to most major bandwidth providers, which have been selected based on routes to compliment our other providers.
- Our network gear is completely redundant all the way down to the uplinks that link up our cabinets, and to the providers that we have selected, along with the entry-points in to our facility.
- Our commitment to excellence starts with the hardware that we use for our customers.
- Our buying power allows us to invest in superior hardware, which means we get high quality, name brand equipment.
- Our servers are based on Supermicro rackmountable servers and are powered by the most power-efficient processors by Intel.
Minimum Server Specifications
Latest Generation Energy efficient Intel Xeon processors
Minimum 64 GB DDR3 ECC-Registered Memory
BGP4 Gigabit connectivity to multiple Fiber GigE Tier 1 Backbones
RAID-10 SSD Storage Arrays for maximum performance & redundancy
Solid State Drive (SSD) Acceleration
No desktop hardware
what so ever
Data Center Highlights
SAS 70 Type 1 certified
(audit report available on request)
Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup
with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system
with early pre-fire detection mechanism
Automatic temperature and climate control system
with humidity and temperature sensors located throughout the facility
Biometric and key card security system
including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism
Staffed 24×7 by SingleHop data center
technicians and engineers and monitored remotely