HOSTINGLAYERS A LEADER IN WEB HOSTING
Founded in Orlando, Florida. North American Presence.
The Hostinglayers management team has over 10 years of experience in providing high quality, affordable website hosting. Your account will utilize only the best of breed server hardware, the most dependable network providers and the most up to date software programs available anywhere on the internet. In addition your Hostinglayers account will have a positive energy footprint on the environment as we replace, with wind power credits, 3 times the amount of energy your website will use.
10.000+ Domain Names Registered
200.000+ WebSites Hosted
What we do
We Keeps Your Website Up and Running
Hostinglayers, was founded in 2011 with the purpose to provide professional advice in IT and web hosting system in the cloud for small and medium companies. Making it easier for the companies to share their services online.
On the near future we want to develop a necessary infrastructure to expand globally and reach everyone, covering up to 30% of the market.
Web Hosting Made Easy Now!
We are experts on registering your domain and web hosting. We contribute with a wide variety of benefits for your web site security. Our experts will also help you to place your business on line.
It has been more than 5 years of experience in the development of infrastructure and systems. We have place our clients in an stable and secure position. We collaborated in projects with different companies such as 100 Montaditos, Pizza Hut, Xpress Technology, Compaz telecommunications, Peertel Communications and others.
Our Management Team
Marco P. CEO
Is considered as an enthusiast, polite and ethic person he has a huge sense of compromise with every task that he accept life, workaholic and addict to learn new technologies.
Victor H. CEO & Owner
Is a true visionary and innovator. He was forged out of adversity and his determination is only superseded by his passion for our success.
Giordano L. Creative Director
Is the mad scientist of the organization. His creativity and designs are nothing short of pure genius while his relentless dedication to quality brings our visions to life.
Ruth S. Writer & Creative enthusiast
Writer & Creative enthusiast. Easygoing and fun, with some nice skills to convert ideas and concepts into perfect words when creating and updating content for the website.
Barbara Hutman Marketing planner / Research team
Is the head of our marketing research. She is the wind in our sails. Her commitment to our future growth makes her the driving force behind our path to success.
Our group of experts is our most valuable asset.
- Hostinglayers understands our customers need for outstanding service and we are 110% committed to our clients’ service standards.
- We’ve put together a complete solution to help get your website online quickly and easily, to promote your website and to profit with your site.
- You will experience our unrivaled reputation for quality green energy web hosting with outstanding 24x7x365 support services at an affordable price.
- Our service and sales hosting specialists are here to assist you and are recognized as some the brightest, most devoted and the friendliest staff in the web hosting business.
- Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and our team will work to resolve any issues you may have to your satisfaction within the first contact.
- However if for any reason there we need further research you will always be able to count on a prompt reply with the resolution.
why customers us!
The goal of Cambios Mercurio is to supply our customers with a fast, efficient and secure system. We are constantly looking for the best quality in our services, and Hosting Layer is our best backup server for us to accomplish our goals.
- Ruben Velez -
The music industry has evolved, one of the most important changes in this evolution is the streaming. Hosting Layers is our best support to achieve this change
- Raniero Palm -
Latin Grammy Winner
I am a dyslexia researcher and Hosting layers is the best team that teached me how to be online and to make everyone reach and share my accomplishments.
- Silvia Leporati -
Baccalaureate in educational management Specialized in neuroeducation and dyslexia